Make an Enquiry
RR 14 EVO
Railway Use Platforms
- Working height:
- Max side outreach:
- Mixed use on both road and rail.
- Compliant with European standard EN280 and railway standards RIS 1 530-PLT. Approval certificate for railway vehicles.
- Turret with automatic flatness compensation. Use of the machine on the railway with CANT up to 200 mm.
- Speed of 8 Kmh on the railway track.
- Very spacious aerial carrycot particularly suitable for use with two people and tools on board.
- Endothermic emergency engine, equipped with hydraulic pump capable of closing the arms and removing the machine from the track in case of failure of the main engine.
- Oscillating axle.
- Use of the lateral outreach aerial platform also during translation.
- The platform is particularly suitable for the maintenance of power lines and railway lighting.
- Equipped with tow hooks, it allows the towing of light trolleys.